• To impart valuable knowledge in the areas of Corporate Governance, Corporate Discipline, Corporate Social Responsibilities and Share holder rights.
• To foster research, scholarship and discourse in the field of Corporate Governance and Corporate Policy formulation among academics, practitioners and policy makers.
• To provide a forum for debate and dialogue between academics, legislators, practitioners focusing on major issues on Corporate law and policy.
• To formulate a Code of Corporate Practices, balancing the rights and interests of the Share holders, Directors, regulators and other stake holders in the Corporate World.
• To promote the best Corporate Practices among Corporate and Management Professionals in order to create a congenial corporate atmosphere where the interests of the Share holders, Directors, regulators and other stake holders are adequately protected.
• To endeavor to make the corporate world transparent and accountable by creating an equilibrium of interests and thereby ensuring a democratic capitalism.